This page provides information and easy access to library resources and local organizations to assist those who are looking for work, interested in developing new skills or seeking unemployment assistance.
- Computers are available in-library for online job searching, word processing and more. COVID precautions currently limit computer usage to one 45-minute session a day.
- Free wi-fi
- Print, copy, fax and scanning services
- Search the MidPointe Library catalog for books about resume help, job searching, interview tips and skill development.
- Ensuring the Library has received all required testing materials.
Digital Library Resource
: Online career resource with access to career, resume, and job interview assistance, including live coaches.
: Online learning resource offering more than 6000 courses covering computer skills, business strategies, creative techniques, and more.
Business Source Premier:
Academic and professional peer reviewed journal articles on all business-related topics.
Search Jobs, Businesses or Mailing Lists: Business and residential directory useful for marketing and business research.
Small Business Reference Center:
Small business resource containing business basics, start-up kit and business plans, industry information by small business type, and state-specific resources.
Vocational & Career Collection:
Articles useful for high school and college students seeking career guidance.
“Writing a Resume” course from Lynda.com
“Resume Makeover” course from Lynda.com
hLoom Resume Templates
– create an account to save your work
Instant Resume Templates
Local Job Search & Career Help Resources
Ohio Means Jobs
Butler County Employment Opportunities
Butler Tech Community Job Bank