MidPointe Library System continues to safely expand services with the reopening of their Liberty Township branch, located at 7100 Foundry Row at Liberty Center. The Library will reopen on Tuesday, September 1. Weekly open hours will be: Tuesdays–Saturdays from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Curbside service continues to be available at the Liberty location on Tuesdays–Saturdays from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Contactless hold pick up is also available through MidPointe’s SmartLockers, located in Liberty Center’s Foundry, directly outside the Library.
Please know precautions have been taken to best reintroduce the services we are able to responsibly and safely provide at this time. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this new landscape.
Here is how it works:
- Masks are required. Plexiglass dividers have been installed at all service points and rigorous cleaning is routinely performed throughout the day.
- Please use exterior book drops for returns. Internal book drops remain closed and staff cannot accept returns. All returned items are being quarantined for 96 hours before being processed, so they will appear on your account for longer than normal. There will not be fines on these items.
- Computer access is limited to one 45-minute session a day. The last computer sessions will begin one hour before closing.
- Social distancing and occupancy limits will be maintained. Contactless self-check-out is available and encouraged.
- At this time, we can only accept cashless payments. Additionally, no change can be given.
- Seating, in-person programming, and passport services are currently unavailable.
We invite you to continue enjoying MidPointe’s eLibrary and virtual programming.