As plans for the fall continue to develop, we want to remind our parents and local educators that MidPointe is available to help no matter where and how our children are learning. Below, find lists of educational resources for teachers, caregivers and students, all available for free from MidPointe Library System.
– MidPointe offers teacher cards with special borrowing privileges. Apply for one here.
– Request a teacher collection! Library staff will select a collection of age/grade appropriate materials on a specific topic for use in your classroom.
– MidPointe offers dozens of research databases, including “Scholastic Teachables” which features printable worksheets, lesson plans, reading passages, games and puzzles, clip art, skill sheets, and more for grades pre-K – 8.
– Do your students need access to eBooks? We can provide eCards for any size classroom! Contact Ally Doliboa at email@example.com for details.
Parents and Students:
– A library card is your best back to school tool! Apply for a card online here.
– Need a computer or wi-fi to complete school work? Free wi-fi is available at all MidPointe locations and anyone with a card can use a library computer for 45 minutes a day. The Library also offers scanning and printing.
– Need homework help? Our online databases can help with research and our librarians can assist you while in the library.
– Did you know you can check out different science and educational tool kits from MidPointe for free? We offer everything from snap circuits to a telescope! Find a complete list here.
– Check out MidPointe’s educational virtual programming on our YouTube page!
Currently, MidPointe locations in Middletown, Trenton and West Chester are open to the public Mondays through Thursdays, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturdays, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Curbside service is available for material pick up at all locations. Find dates and hours here: https://www.midpointelibrary.org/page/curbside-service