How it Works:
• Place a hold through the Library’s catalog and select Middletown, Liberty, Monroe, Trenton or West Chester as your pick up location. You will receive a notification that your item(s) are available for pickup. Please note, this may take a few days. Not all items placed on hold can be guaranteed to be ready at the same time.
• At your convenience, after you receive your notice, drive to your pick up library location and park in a marked spot.
• Once you arrive and park, call the number on the sign in the parking lane. Please have your library card number ready.
• Open your trunk and MidPointe staff will deliver your items to your vehicle. Please understand that for the protection of you and our staff, we will maintain appropriate social distancing measures. If you have any items to return to the Library, please use the open book drops.
• Please utilize ONLY the curbside service if picking up COVID test kits. If the Library has kits in stock, they will only be distributed via curbside service.
Curbside Service Locations, Days and Hours:
Curbside service is available at all MidPointe locations as available and as staffing allows.
Numbers to call when you arrive to pick up your holds - (513)705-8523 at Middletown, (513)318-1581 at Liberty, (513)360-6214 at Monroe, (513)988-8788 at Trenton, or (513)785-0570 at West Chester.