Looking for an at-home COVID testing kit?
- Some MidPointe locations have received testing kits. All locations are currently OUT OF STOCK.
- You can search for testing kit pickup locations here
. Please call to verify tests are available.
- You will need to download the NAVICA app
and show your NAVICA ID to receive a test.
- If you are picking up a test from the library, please know this is a curbside service only. Park in a curbside service spot and follow the directions on the sign for a test to be delivered to your car.
- Library staff can not assist you with testing. Find testing instructions here
- Please do not enter the Library if you are ill or you believe you have been exposed to COVID.
· Returned items are no longer being quarantined.
· Fines will not be incurred, but items extremely overdue will be billed at retail cost.
· Masks are mandatory for staff and recommended for patrons.
· The Innovation Pointe Express is open for staff production of patron projects.
· The automatic book returns in Middletown and West Chester are reopened.
· Computers (including youth AWE computers) have returned.
· Laptops, chargers and bicycle locks are available for circulation.
· Magazines and newspapers displays are available. Drinking fountains are open.
For the time being, after June 2:
· Plexiglass dividers will remain in place at MidPointe service desks.
· Curbside service will continue to be available at all locations.
· MidPointe Library Monroe will remain closed as we renovate the interior. We look forward to reopening this branch in the fall! Curbside service will continue to be available through the construction period.
· Passport services continue to be offered only at MidPointe’s Liberty location.
· Small toys and stuffed animals will not be available in youth areas.
· MidPointe will continue to accept only cashless payments.