Effective Wednesday, June 2:
· Returned items will no longer be quarantined. Fines will continue to be suspended for the time being.
· Masks will be optional for patrons and staff.
· The Innovation Pointe Express will open for staff production of patron projects.
· The automatic book returns in Middletown and West Chester will reopen.
· Computers (including youth AWE computers) will be returned.
· Laptops, chargers and bicycle locks can be circulated.
· Magazines and newspapers displays will be available. Drinking fountains will also be opened.
For the time being, after June 2:
· Fines will continue to be suspended.
· Plexiglass dividers will remain in place at MidPointe service desks.
· Curbside service will continue to be available at all locations.
· MidPointe Library Monroe will remain closed as we renovate the interior. We look forward to reopening this branch in the fall! Curbside service will continue to be available through the construction period.
· Passport services continue to be offered only at MidPointe’s Liberty location.
· Small toys and stuffed animals will not be available in youth areas.
· Virtual programming will continue with the return of in-Library programming anticipated for September. Multiple outdoor programs will be held over the summer.
· MidPointe will continue to accept only cashless payments.