· If you are unable to wear a mask, we encourage you to use MidPointe's curbside service
· Returned items will be quarantined for 7 days before they are checked in. *Items will remain on your account until they are checked in. There will be no fines on these items.*
· Please use exterior book drops for returns. Internal book drops remain closed and staff cannot accept returns.
· Computer access is limited to one 45-minute session a day. The last computer sessions will begin one hour before closing.
· Social distancing and occupancy limits will be maintained. Contactless self-check-out is available and encouraged. Extended one-on-one assistance is not available.
· At this time, we can only accept cashless payments. Additionally, no change can be given.
· Study, meeting and community rooms, Innovation Pointe, seating (except at computer stations), and in-person programming, are currently unavailable.
· Passport services are available only at the Liberty location.
· If Butler County reaches Alert Level 4 (PURPLE
), all buildings will close and only curbside service will be available.