Subject to Innovation Pointe Staff approval before project can begin.
(Prusa i3 MK3 S & da Vinci Jr Pro):
- 1.75mm PLA, Non-exotic (exotic filaments include wood or metal-based filaments)
(2.25" American Button Machine):
- Copy paper (or thinner magazine cut out)
- Construction paper
- Thin vinyl material meant for Cricut
(Wolverine, Elgato Video Capture, Epson Fast Foto FF-680W):
- Media brought in must be compatible with converter 4”x6” inch landscape for fast scan, larger sizes as individual scan (8.5” max width) Note: Photos cannot have tape, sicky substance on back as it will jam machine.
- Non-stretchy fabrics:
- Thinner towels
- As the machine requires a specific type of thread, a library of over 40 unique colors in the correct thread type will be available to use at no cost. Patrons may not use their own thread.
(Fellows Jupiter 2 125):
Laminate pouches of various sizes will be available for purchase in Innovation Pointe. Patrons CANNOT bring their own laminating pouches.
- Material to be laminated must fit inside lamination pouch (12.5”x17.5”) and have clearance through the machine. (Thin materials only max 10mil or .01 inches)
(Epilog Helix Mini 24):
Due to safety considerations, materials are subject to Makerspace Specialist approval before project can begin.
*Not all listed material can both engrave AND cut. Up to date list is posted in Innovation Pointe
- This machine has a 12x24” bed size, so your material must be 12x24” or smaller dimensions to fit.
- The laser will cut through a maximum of 1/4" wood and 1/8” acrylic.
(Roland TrueVIS SG-540):
You may NOT bring your own material for this machine.
(Singer Heavy Duty 4423):
- You may bring in your own fabric, no thicker than denim or canvas.
- Two colors of thread, black and white, will be provided by the library for use with the sewing machine at no cost.
- See the needle gauge on the So You Wanna Sew page to see if we carry a compatible needle for your material thickness.
- Electronic parts & circuit boards
- This soldering unit is suitable for electronics only. It is not made for soldering jewelry.
- We provide solder at no cost.
(Sawgrass SG800 Printer, Geo Knight Mug Press, Geo Knight Clamshell Press)
- Fabric or t-shirts must by at least 60% polyester, light colors (without decals that could melt onto the press)
- Materials used for sublimation must be made specifically for sublimation.
- Other flat items, or sublimation blanks must be purchased already able to be sublimated (with a polyester coating).
- Mug press items must be purchased from Innovation Pointe to ensure compatibility.